[rescue] HP2117 (aka HP 1000/F) for sale

Gary Sloane gksloane at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:54:48 CDT 2006

I have 3 HP1000 machines, all model 2117, that are apparently complete
except for the floating point unit (which is a separate box). They are in
excellent cosmetic condition, all switches appear to work (not
borken'jammed. They all have the minimal board complement (memory and
controller, motherboard, IEEE488, comm) and extra loader roms. These units
are UNTESTED and have NOT been powered up (I had a pallet of 8; built up one
for myself and have sold most of the rest). If you're interested, here's
your options:

1. TRADE ME FOR SOMETHING COOL!!!

I am looking for: DEC and HP paper tape reader/punch; core memory stacks;
vacuum tube computing stuff; the monitor to a Corvus Concept (I need two);
Sun-2 systems.

2. GIVE ME A TAX WRITEOFF!

If you are a qualified 501 C 3 *and* you are a computer museum or education
institution, I'd consider donating one. If you're a private collector who
happens to also be a minister, don't ask.

3.  BUY IT FOR CASH: Make me an offer.