[rescue] FS (historical?) PPro 180 or 200, with VRM

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 6 20:14:52 CDT 2006

Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2006, at 8:09 PM, Nick B. wrote:
>>I always rather liked the ppro-overdrive chips
>
> I have 2 333MHz PPro OD's in an Antec case here collecting dust.
> Perhaps I should dig it out.

I didn't know they got PPros up to 333MHz.  I didn't really follow the
P6 line too closely.

I need to check what my dad's using these days.  Last I knew, he had a
semi-basket-case HP Vectra and another he was trying to cannibalize to
resuscitate it.  I've tried several times to offer him a Sun, but he is
not wise to the ways of Unix.