[rescue] New scores - Sun DLT autoloader and IBM SP frame

Clemson, Chris Chris.Clemson at softwareag.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 05:43:09 CDT 2006

> > > Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade the drive in
> the Sun DLT
> > > autoloader? I tried swapping in a DLT7000 drive, but it
> seems like the
> > > library doesn't quite like it, even though the cables
> seem to attach
> > > properly to the drive.

There is a quantum Firmware tool called DLT Tools that I've used before
to mess about with these (not successfully I might add, but I didn't
break anything).
I've only used the windoze version. The interface is weird but there are
a lot of firmware settings you can change (if you have any idea what
they mean!).

Chris