[rescue] Odd SBUS cards - anyone want?

Mon Apr 3 22:22:31 CDT 2006

> Why would you even bother putting an SS2 on eBay?  I have a whole
> stack of these things... they're going in the dumpster.

Eep!  Where are you?  Anyone near you who could dive that dumpster?
Unless they're broken or shipping is inordinately expen$ive, I'd be
interested in at least a few of them.

The 2 is still a useful machine for plenty of things.  (Still does
everything it ever did, basically.)  Heck, I have a Sun-3/60 in live
production use right now.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca