[rescue] Looking for Windows NT (yeah, I know...)

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Sat Apr 1 10:07:18 CST 2006

Greetings, rescuers and SGI rescuers.

I am looking for Windows NT. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but hear me
out. I am looking for a very specific version of Windows NT, namely the one
for the SiliconGraphics Visual Workstation 540. The version with a 4 CPU
license on it. I have the version of NT for the VWS that came with my 320,
but this one is licensed for a maximum of two CPU's and refuses to recognise
all four CPU's in my 540. So. Anyone have a set of SGI 540 4 CPU recovery
disks in their CD collection, I'd be most grateful.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
"I propose a corollary to Godwin's Law: substitute 'Linux' for 'Hitler'."
 - SkyWriter in comp.sys.sgi.misc