[rescue] Mainframe on eBay

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Sep 21 08:33:19 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Steve Hatle
> On 9/21/05 12:19 AM, "Aaron Finley" wrote:
>>

>> I am a history major but my career is leaning towards SAP BASIS.
>>
>> I dislike CS classes, and hate the "IST" curriculum. I truly enjoy
>> studying
>> history, but I have no plans for using it as a profession.
>>
>> -- Aaron Finley
>
> I'll put my hand up as a history major, also.

Y'know - it's funny but history didn't interest me when I was in school
and now I can't get enough of it.  I especially love pouring over old
diaries and letters and such.  It gives a precious wonderful look into the
hearts of the people that wrote them.

Mike
----
Waiting for Wyatt's Torch to go out...