[rescue] Mainframe on eBay

Peter abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Sep 20 16:09:36 CDT 2005

Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:
[...]
> Who gives a smeg about high society?... Now do you fancy a vindaloo
> and a lager?

Sod that, I'm no chav, unlike apparently everybody else in Redditch.
Give me food and drink that actually tastes of something :)

(Tonight's tea was homemade Thai green curry chicken washed down with
a bottle of Old Peculier.)

--
Optimist (n) a person who believes that this is the best of all possible worlds
Pessimist (n) a person who prays that the optimist is wrong