[rescue] ham gear

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Nov 30 23:09:42 CST 2005

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> I popped a cap in my dog's ass, crashed my 'sclade into a ditch, and
> told the ho's to start packin'.

That's funny, because driving a truck into a ditch never stopped a
redneck, unless the ditch was bigger than the truck.

One of my high school classmates had his truck stolen twice -- they drove
it through the ditch in front of the parking lot, completely avoiding the
locked gates.

--
Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net>
                       "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"