[rescue] ham gear

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Nov 28 16:21:01 CST 2005

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Steve Sandau wrote:

> >>with your palm pilot ??  beam me up, man....
> >>

> > Considering some of the stuff that sailors do with palm pilots now, that
> > may very well be...
>
> I still fail to see what method one would use to transmit data through a
> bulkhead using a Palm Pilot.

Simple, just use it to bang out Morse code on the bulkhead.  This is probably
another one of those situations where the Newton is superior.

Just wait.  In a few years a submarine will ground and no one inside will
know Morse and people will die as a result.  It's inevitable.

-DanD

# begin 644 sig2
# 966]U('-H;W5L9"!G970@;W5T(&UO<F4N"@``
# `