[rescue] Another request: Power Mac 8100

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 27 20:01:24 CST 2005

More specifically, an 8100 chassis is all I actually need -- or even
just the case.  I have an intact chassis, and a top-end Radius card and
a G4 accelerator, both of which will work only in an 8100, but UPS
smashed the case of the one Cookie sent me.  Does anyone else have an
unused 8100 lying around?  CPU speed doesn't matter, RAM doesn't matter,
it doesn't even have to be working, it just has to have an intact case.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518