[rescue] Keyboard for Apple ][ Plus

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Nov 15 08:06:13 CST 2005

On 11/15/05 7:46 AM, "Bill Bradford" wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 07:42:21AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> Took me a couple minutes to find it, but:
>> http://www.mrbill.net/apple2/
>
> I just fired it up in Virtual ][ to make sure it works:
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/apple2/warpfactor.jpg
>
> Have fun!
>
> Bill

Thanks Bill! My wife isn't going to see me after work for at least a week!
<grin>

Do you like Virtual ][? I've been using the eval and I think it does a
pretty good job. I do have some real ][e's, the ][e card in a Quadra 605,
and now the Plus, but I have to admit I'm pretty impressed by the software
emulators. They certainly make it easier dealing with moving files/disk
images around.

Steve