[rescue] Keyboard for Apple ][ Plus

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Nov 14 22:42:57 CST 2005

I rescued an Apple ][ Plus this weekend- my first computer <grin>

However, the keyboard is having problems. All the keys are there, and the
action seems good, but most of the number keys, and a cluster of keys around
the right shift key appear to be non-functional.

I haven't pulled it apart yet for cleaning and troubleshooting, so maybe
it's not a big deal. However, in case it's trashed, I'll put a feeler out
now in case anyone has any good tips on reviving one or has a functional KB
in the parts stash.

AppleTrek here I come! Somehow it's not the same on those newfangled ][e's
or IIgs's <grin>

Steve

PS. If anyone has the game "The Warp Factor"(?) from SSI(?) for the Apple ][
that would be major goodness...