[rescue] Latest AIX 4.3.2 ML?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Tue Nov 8 02:58:34 CST 2005

Hi ya'll,

I need to know if anyone has cached copies of AIX 4.3.2 maintenance releases
and what the latest one might be.  I know this isn't "rescue"-related, but
I've got such a box in production running a legacy app for just a few more
months and having problems (like, just now at 3am).  Box is pingable and
answers a connection request via telnet/ftp, but never does anything else.

Anyway, not asking for diagnostic help, just need to know latest IBM released
at 4.3.2.  BTW, I know I've applied like a ML5 or something, but oslevel
still shows 4.3.2.0, kind of like how 4.3.3 does despite what ML you're at,
but I thought 4.3.2 actually showed the "right thing".

Thanks,
Eric