[rescue] Memorial Day Dumpster Weekend

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sat May 28 12:47:48 CDT 2005

Or save some of this stuff from the skip.

I'm getting around to cleaning up the house again. This weekend I will
be posting a lot of stuff for cheap or free just to save it from the
trash.

First round:

Freebies:
3 x Fuji 128MB 3.5 MO disks, new sealed.
Older SCSI cables various, most have Centronincs connectors on each end.

Cheap stuff:
2 x AIT cleaning tapes, Sony SDX-TCL
1 Sony AIT 170M tape SDX-T3C
Litronic SCSI external PCMCIA reader. Mini 50 pin connector. Includes
power supply.

I'd like $5.00 each for the above.

Offers:
Tangerine iBook, 300MHz G3, 3GB, 288MB, CD-ROM, AC adapter OS-X 10.3.9
installed. Good overall shape with some signs of use.
Solaris 2.6 new in box sealed.
Sun type 5 and 6 mechanical mice, new. Sun type not USB.
NIB Sun OEM CD-ROM for U5/U10 IDE 32X.

Add shipping to everything.

--
Mike N

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said
"Implants?"
She hit me.