[rescue] Using a Lightwave with a 220R

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Thu May 26 21:00:41 CDT 2005

>       Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:10:07 -0400
>       From: "Lionel Peterson" <lionel4287 at verizon.net>

I've done some digging, and I am staring at the screen right now.  I don't
see any screen settings
that look anything like this (at least in the NVRAM...I'm assuming that's
what you were talking about)
A few Googles don't show up any other hints on this either.   Can you give
me a bit more of a hint where
you set this?  Tried disabling "energystar-enabled?"  Didn't seem to make a
difference (unless I have to reboot
to get that to "change".   Oh, I just saw something are you talking about
output-device?   I just tried setting that
as you said (have the same card, and that looks like settings that would
work for this monitor...)
Nope, no  luck 8-(

Earl