[rescue] Newtons [was: $35 50gig drives]

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:41:17 CDT 2005

On 5/11/05, Joost van de Griek <jvdg at sparcpark.net> wrote:
> On 2005-05-11 17:15, velociraptor wrote:
>
> > Thanks, Dan, and also to Joost for the other links.
>
> You're most welcome, of course. I feel a warning is in order, though:
> playing with Newtons can prove to be very addictive.

So I've heard.  I am impressed by the number of people
doing cool things with them.

The most disheartening thing about the Zaurus camp is that
~9-10 months ago when I got my 5600, the community was
still really active.  Now, there are still a few hard core folks,
but it seems most of the attention has fallen off the earlier
Z's and is focussed pretty much 100% on the newer high-end
ones.  And the community has become pretty fragmented
and has lost focus because of the number of ROMs being
worked on.

=Nadine=