[rescue] E220r Help

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed May 4 18:31:03 CDT 2005

Does anyone have a functional Enterprise 200R that they can pop the lid
on to get me the jumper settings? I had gone through the manual (Before
sun took them down) and thought I had everything right, but I have two
machines here doing the same thing (spitting out gibberish over the
serial port) and I have tried as many serial combinations I can think
of to get anything out of them.

I bought a replacement board for my U60 (which is the same board as the
220r) and it is jumpered differently than the 220r's, but changing the
220r to that setting didn't help.

If anyone has any other ideas, I am open to suggestions.

thanks
shawn