[rescue] The best 'rescue' workstation

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun May 1 13:35:31 CDT 2005

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 @ 09:13 -0500, Wes Will said:

> the little barstitch apparently didn't -feel- coddled.  he b*tched to my
> boss about how mean i was to him.  but he shut his pie-hole when i asked
> him, in front of the boss, whether he got his data back, and if he knew how
> not to get caught in the same crack next time.

When people run crying to the boss, I just want to do even more painful
things to them than I did before.

> the boss later tried to take me to task over my 'attitude' and was quite
> taken aback when i immediately stopped her in mid-diatribe, told her that
> if she had complaints to take them up with the grievance board, and not
> bother me ever again with any more student idiots with their stupid floppy
> disks if she was going to say even one more word.  her teeth actually
> clicked when she shut her mouth.

That's another thing I hate about political correctness: this idea that
if you stand up for yourself and/or doing the right thing, you must have
an attitude problem or are intolerant.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.