[rescue] Enterprise monitoring/reporting?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Tue Mar 22 20:52:55 CST 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 08:52 pm, stephen price wrote:
> I'd hate to tell you how big an organization I run Big
> Brother in currently...

Yeah, BB has seen quite a following... enough so that other commercial
monitoring apps I've seen write hooks to integrate with BB.  Too, there's
even a commercial edition of BB now, I believe.

I just don't think this org is ready to look at open source yet...  I'm
tempted to try, though, but it would end up being a one-man implementation,
probably, and I don't have time enough as it is...

-E.