[rescue] Sun IPX power supply in classic?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Mar 14 18:36:26 CST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Mauricio wrote:

> 	I have here a fully working IPX and a powersupply-less Classic.
> Would the IPX power supply fit the other machine and be able to handle its
> demands?

I would suspect that the power supplies from the two systems are not
fully interchangeable, as the Classic is a "soft power" system, and the
IPX starts and stops with the position of the power switch.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )   "Trying is the first step towards failure."
Elgin, TX          (                                  --Ben