[rescue] FREE: Sun stuffs

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Mar 13 20:42:42 CST 2005

On Sunday, March 13, 2005, at 09:36  PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

>  Mike Nicewonger ...
>
>> 3. Sparc Station 4 110 MHz base. No drives/memory Works great. I just
>> today pulled it out of service as my main mail sewer.
>
> Get a lot of spam, do you?

Sadly yes.

It's a shame. That machine served me long and well as my primary MX
(OpenBSD/Sendmail) for nearly 4 years. It's replacement is a G3/400
Blue & White Mac running OX-X server (Postfix/Cyrus IMAP-POP) and soon
Spamd/Clam-AV.

It was time for replacement. The disk was starting to whine very very
loudly and the installation of OBSD had not been patched in forever ;).

--
Mike N

Faster than a speeding poulet.