[rescue] Syquest 45MB w/ 8(?) Cartridges

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Thu Jun 16 09:05:14 CDT 2005

For cost of shipping only (should be just a couple bucks), a Syquest 45 MB
drive with about 7 or 8 cartridges, SCSI of course, was working when
pulled, contact my cow-orker, JP Dunn,

jpdunn -at- siu -dot- edu

It's his, he wants to get shut of it, and I don't know any other bunch of
fruit-loops that might like a gadget like this, for hysterical purposes or
whatever.  I don't know (or want to know) any more about it than that it
was working when last known, and that there are several (he thinks eight)
cartridges with it.

Forward/Quote this message so he knows why you're contacting him and how
you got the email addy, or you'll likely be Spam-filtered....

--
w will