[rescue] Backups

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jun 15 11:33:27 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... sammy ominsky
> On Jun 15, 2005, at 12:05, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>> Then there's the whole "backround services" issue.  For instance I've
>> run
>> into occasions where having Direct CD installed
>
> Yeah, but windows software doesn't run on *nix boxes, so why worry
> about it?  Oh wait, you're a windows user?  Uh...

That insult was uncalled for.  I use no Windows at home except for one
game machine that also happens to have WAP configuration software on it.The majority of users are Windows based and he said he used Nero.  Last
time I checked Nero doesn't come for other platforms.

>>   And if you've got spyware, by some random chance,
>
> Spyware?  Why worry about that?  Oh, that's right...

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous