[rescue] need serial splitter cable

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Fri Jan 21 19:20:12 CST 2005

   On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> On Friday, January 21, 2005, at 05:24  PM, Arthur Wouk wrote:
>
> > for a sparc 10. anyone got any to spare?
>
> I just might. I'll have to check my amazing shrinking box of Sun
> goodness.

   Since the "amazing box of Sun goodness" (dang, I wish *I* had
one of those) is shrinking, would you please be so kind as to drag
out an Ohm-meter and post a proper pin-out for the cable so those
of us that don't have "factory" kit can roll our own?  Many thanks
in advance.  (I saw such a cable many moons ago at $PPOE, but it
probably "sacrificed" at the last hardware purge.)