[rescue] NeXT

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sun Jan 16 16:33:22 CST 2005

Hello,

  My friend has been bitten by the NeXT bug and is playing with his newly
purchased slabs, as well as my slab.

  The problem is, the disks are all near-death/dead.

  Anyone have media? I remember seeing a ftp site that contained ISOs
posted on here, but didn't take advantage of it at the time.

  If anyone know where I can find NeXTStep, please point me in the direction.

  Will they boot off of a standard CD-ROM? I have one modded for 512k
blocks for the good ol' R3k indigo, as well as modern unmodded drives.

  TIA.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460