[rescue] Old BayStack router

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:13:17 CST 2005

My B-I-L's firm recently closed its offices and I had a chance to grab some
computer-related surplus. Among the various cables, monitors, etc. were a
couple some networking items. Specifically, I grabbed an old (mid 90's
vintage) BayStack Access Node Hub (ANH) AE1001011 router, including a 4mb
flash card labelled which claims to be v11.0 of "IP Access".

So, does anyone have any familiarity with this router and, more to the
point, is it of any usefulness? It seems, at best, overkill for my home
network, but I really didn't want to see it just hit the dumpster either.

Anybody have a use for it? I'd be willing to let it go for shipping and a
token to make it worth the trip to UPS.

<<<john>>>