[rescue] RFA: firewall

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jan 7 08:35:20 CST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Steve Hatle wrote:

> I wasn't aware that hme's were problematic under OBSD. How about QFE's?

I've never owned a QFE, so I couldn't tell you.  Of course, I've not run
a HME under 3.6, so it might be fixed.

> Is there an SBUS 100Mb card that is OK with OBSD? I might replace some out
> in the field if that is the case...

I've had good luck with the bigmac cards, but, they only do 100baseTX-HD,
which may or may-not be a deal killer for you.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (  cause it was recommended...as I don't care if a program