[rescue] New Year Resolution... Tektronix Smalltalk/Xerox Lisp machines free to good home

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Thu Jan 6 21:00:07 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 10:05:59PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:

> I'm glad someone is interested in this equipment.
>
> Sorry, Josh, I thought of you when I read the first email. I thought I
> remembered that you were interested in LISP and Smalltalk...

My lot in life to generally be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Someday I'll have the money to just buy a lisp machine, and maybe that
will be enough for me.

Or maybe if I'm really luck, someday they will make a comeback.

CADR build from Xilinx Virtex II Pros, here I come.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/