[rescue] Seeking thinkpad 240C..

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jan 5 08:57:20 CST 2005

> From: sammy ominsky
>
> On Jan 5, 2005, at 01:29, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
>> I'll never carry/use a PC laptop ever again, after getting this iBook.
>
> I feel exactly the same about my PowerBook.

Umm- me too, I guess, except I have a 15" Ti Powerbook. I loved the size of
the 12", but couldn't deal with the 1024x768 resolution of that screen. I'm
much happier with the size and resolution of the 15".

Once in a while I pine for a regular old DB9 serial port for talking to
various things without needing a bunch of dongles/adapters, but all in all
this has been the most "Swiss Army Knife" computer I've ever owned- I do
everything with it, including Virtual PC with Win2K for those times I have
to deal with Windows.

And to keep this in line with the subject line, I have a TP 240- it's
currently the console for the Origin 2000 :-)

Steve