[rescue] Seeking thinkpad 240C..

bitrot bitrot at cat5.be
Wed Jan 5 05:36:55 CST 2005

Its nice that you have seen the usefulness of the ibook,
I have a 12 inch powerbook g4 1.33/512mb/60gb and its very useful.

And light.

Heh Bill I am using a nice sleeve from radtech.us screensavr/slip and mat
For covering my keyboard during transit its first class.

Radtech.us people are nice to deal with too,.

Just a tip

B.s.