[rescue] POS Serial Display's

erie erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Tue Jan 4 09:31:54 CST 2005

It has a futaba something202something vfd in it, I'll look at the one I
have and check. I had a bookmark to the
pinout, I'll do some digging and see if I can find it, with the standard
xtal in it, it uses an oddball baud rate, there is
a mod to xhange the xtal that will allow standard baud rates.

erie