[rescue] POS Serial Display's

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Mon Jan 3 21:45:36 CST 2005

So a while ago I found a new in box POS display in a dumpster. I was
wondering if anybody knew how to control those if there is any standard.
It seems like if I just throw serial data at it it will update the
display line one, then line two then jump back to line one and overwrite
that data.
I tried to send all of ascii at it to find a "clear" command but had no
luck. Anybody have any background at that? It's be cool to get
diagnostic outputs on it.

http://gallery.port11.net/wifi/ltwireless2 you see the display in the
back. I had it output the messages file to the com port.

Thanks