[rescue] Seeking thinkpad 240C..

Janet L. Campbell janet at foonly.com
Mon Jan 3 17:43:44 CST 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Ethan O'Toole wrote:

> IF anyone has one you would be interested in getting rid of... It's an
> older small Thinkpad that is 300mhz Celron. I always liked them, and now
> that they are older I figure I should hunt one down. The 240X is the more
> modern one.

I have one, though I'm holding onto it for now.  It's not a bad laptop for
what it is.

The battery in mine has given out almost completely though...it's maybe
good for 10 minutes, if I don't strain it.  I would think that most of the
ones out there would be similarly worn down.  If you find any batteries in
good shape, I'd love to hear about it.

-Janet