[rescue] TK50 tapes up for grabs

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jan 2 17:59:51 CST 2005

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, r.stricklin wrote:

> Then one might also be inclined to get stuck with a lot of "useful"
> stuff nobody wants to pay freight on, like the two tall SP nodes I
> just threw out,

SP nodes are useless without an SP frame.  A lot people are getting
burned by this, due to clueless resellers/scrappers/ebayers.

> and the eight AlphaServer 4x00 machines I'm getting ready to throw out.

Can you consolidate them into fewer beefier machines?  I have a 4100 and
love it; it's wicked fast.  What part of the world are you in again?

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (  cause it was recommended...as I don't care if a program