[rescue] 36G SCA drives still looking

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 28 21:09:35 CST 2005

Peter Corlett wrote:
> Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <rescue at hawkmountain.net> wrote:
>
>>Nobody out there with 36G SCA SCSI drives availalble ???
>

> Sure, dabs.com have a load of them in stock, at around the #90-100
> mark.

I was poking around on Pricewatch and Pricegrabber today and found a
couple of places with 36G Cheetahs in the $50 range.  Try the following:

http://www.hypermicro.com/product.asp?pf_id=HDSE105
http://www.foxtec.com/products/view.asp?id=4155

The Hypermicro listing doesn't specify the status of the drives, but the
  Foxtec one specifically states they are new drives.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
  phil.stracchino at ceva-dsp.com