[rescue] Free

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Feb 28 08:54:33 CST 2005

> Great image ;^)

One time I had a bunch of stuff coming via UPS. The UPS guy shows up, and
I open the door right as he is done dropping the 2nd box on the porch. I'm
thinking there was a few patch panels in overly large boxes. So I chuckle
along with the comment "That heavy eh?." He gives me this evil look, like
"You need to die for that." Then it dawns on me, those are the exide
rackmountable UPSes I scored for ebay for $40 each.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460