[rescue] Solaris 10 puzzle

Mike Meredith mike at redhairy1.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 12:23:49 CST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:07:01 +0100, Espen Randen wrote:
> Okay, DTrace and zones is really cool, but the fact that Solaris 10
> has bloated
> to having problems fitting on a 9GB drive and dependency-hell that

Hmm. I must have done something wrong then :-

# df -h /
Filesystem             size   used  avail capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md/dsk/d0         7.9G   2.5G   5.3G    33%    /

That's on a freshly installed 6900 domain. I have removed lots of GNOME
rubbish though (which seems to be where the dependency hell comes from).