[rescue] 36G SCA drives still looking

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Wed Feb 23 17:35:59 CST 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 17:29, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> Nobody out there with 36G SCA SCSI drives availalble ???
>
> In particular I'd really like to find one or two
> Quantum XC36J011 (Atlas V SCA inch height).
>
> Surely somebody out there must have a few of these available ???

<AOL>Have you tried ebay?</AOL>

They're not cheap there, but a helluva lot less expensive than new
drives cost...  Of course, if you're one of those people that doesn't
like to support ebay for one reason or another, then you probably
aren't going to want to get one from there. :)

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/
The Computer Refuge               ---  http://computer-refuge.org