[rescue] Cheap Large Format Nirvana?

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 22:36:27 CST 2005

Hello All,
I've recently become addicted to the Rasterbator
(http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/), which, despite
its name, is quite work-safe. Anyway, combined with my
photography hobby it is quite fun to do large
printouts with the program. Many of my friends here at
college also are very impressed with the program and
have expressed interest in making some of their own.
However, printing out 49+ letter-sized pages and then
aligning them is a bit of a drag so I thought it might
be neat to get a plotter so it is much easier for us
all to make these. So, does anyone have a
recommendation for a cheap plotter that would suit my
needs. As you can see, I think pretty much anything
other than a pen based plotter would do it. I would
really like roll paper capacity too. Other than that,
my only other concern is cheap inks.

Thanks
Mike