[rescue] New to me IPX

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Thu Feb 17 15:41:27 CST 2005

>(although I don't have any first hand experience). Debian seems to
>be the best supported of the Linux distros that still support 32-bit
>sparcs.

I was using "Aurora" Linux on my SS20 for a production "Big Brother"
network monitor server for over two and a half years without a shutdown for
other than kernel rebuilds and upgrades.

Of course, I had a huge honkin' floor fan blowing across the thing for most
of that time for added cooling....

I need to fire that puppy back up one of these days, if I can get a new IP
address and/or a network jack to dedicate to it....

--
wes will