[rescue] Vax to a good home

tlightly at adelphia.net tlightly at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 15 23:07:12 CST 2005

My father has a Vax 4000/300 in perfect working order with the OS and
one terminal that is free to whomever might want to venture to the
state of Ohio to pick it up.

It was discarded from a local community college a few years back. He
even sweet talked the admin into putting a fresh copy of the OS back
on, despite licensing :)

Anyway, he needs the space and didn't want to see it just end up in a
dumpster somewhere. It is 110V, incase you were wondering. Someone
else picked up the other Vaxen that ran off of three phase. That was
almost five years ago now.

Please contact me off list if you are interested,

Carl Leaman
cleaman at adelphia.net