[rescue] Cat 5000 bits

Robert Rose rescue at mylighthouse.net
Thu Feb 10 01:34:01 CST 2005

Hi Rescuers,

I've got me an old Cisco Catalyst 5000 that I need some bits for:
WS-X5008B (or sometimes listed as WS-C5008B) - AC Power supply (the one
with the LED on the front)
WS-X5225R - 24 port 10/100 blade (or similar capable of 802.1q rather
than ISL)

eBay prices look reasonable, but shipping to Australia is usually a
killer, most of the reputable looking sellers will only ship stuff
overnight/express/megadollars which usually more than doubles the price
(but still cheaper than sourcing locally!)

Anyone got a suitable source of Cat 5k bits they'd like to share?

Rob.