[rescue] OpenWindows 1.0 anyone...?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Feb 9 16:09:02 CST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Per Sandstrom wrote:

> For a SunView screen shot, see http://www.algonet.se/~psand/sunview.png .

Wow.  That's so...clean, and simple, and uncluttered.  If it had decent
keyboard shortcuts, I could -really- get used to something like that,
since I spend most of my time with a dozen xterms open and little else.

What Sun do you have that can run SunOS 4.1 and take that much memory?
An SS10?  A 4/670?

--
Jonathan Patschke   )   "Let me hear you make decisions
Elgin, TX          (     without your television."