[rescue] Free Sun monitors - UK

Chris Powell Chris.Powell at zarlink.com
Wed Feb 9 09:28:09 CST 2005

Hi,

Anyone in the UK in need of Sun monitor(s). I'm having a clear out and
have a few *for collection* in Swindon, Wiltshire:

Sun/Sony 16" - old boxy one which came with Sun 3s, BNC
Sun/Hitachi 19" - goliath goldfish bowl screen which came with Sun 3s, BNC
Sun/Sony 16" - newer which came with SPARCstation 1/2 etc., 13W3
Sun/Sony 20" - newer which came with SPARCstation 1/2 etc., 13W3

These were all working when last used/tested, but have sat unused for
3 or so years.

Also a Tektronix xterm display - think this has 3xBNC. Will *not*
work with a Sun and is not the multisync type.

Finally, probably 3x monochrome 1152x900 ECL monitors - all dead!

Any interest, let me know. Collection required ASAP, or it's landfill
for them.

Chris.