[rescue] Solaris 10 on 'unsupported' 64-bit systems?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Feb 4 14:31:51 CST 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Jochen Kunz
> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:09:53 -0600 (CST)
> "Mike Hebel" <nimitz at nimitzbrood.com> wrote:
>
>> I mean what else you going to use?  IE?  Netscape?  Opera?
> Konqueror? Or its descendant Safari?
>
> dillo? ;-)

I'd use dillo if it did two things for me:

1) SSL easily.

2) Was spry in 32meg.

Last I used it, a few months ago, it still had page formatting issues.

> I would like to use Konqueror on my Octane, but building all the KDE
> dependencies is a PITA. (Most due to "portability aids" like autoconf
> and libtool... Grrr.)

I don't like Konqueror personally.  A browser should not be used as a file
manipulation tool IMHO.

Mike Hebel
----
"Sometimes the very young do not always do what they are told." - The Nox