[rescue] Solaris 10 on 'unsupported' 64-bit systems?

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Fri Feb 4 14:05:05 CST 2005

>Firefox is sluggish on my dual 2GHz G5 box....
>
>Pat

Gee, works fine on the old blue-and-grey iWhack next door, under OS 10.3.3
(or is it 10.3.4?  Oughta look, I guess...) with 384 megs of RAM.

Startup takes a while as the Java subsystems come up, but once it's going
it trundles right along.  Never noticed any problems with slow loading
pages or anything.  What else is your G5 doing while you browse?  Rendering
humongous JPEG's or something?

--
wes will