[rescue] HP netserver drive cans...

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 30 08:06:01 CDT 2005

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
>
>>Someone on the rescue list was asking about HP Netserver drive cans...
>>
>>I have 3 that take 1.6 or 1 inch SCA drives ... part number is
>>5182-4544 and they have 4.2GB, 10K SCA drives in them currently.
>

> That was probably me.  (Yeah, just got back online after almost a
> month.)  Let me check the part numbers on the ones I have ...  I'm up to
> 4 out of 6 required for my NetServer Storage System/6.

Did I ever get back to you on this?  I keep either seeing the drive
trays I have and not remembering there's something I need to do, or
seeing the message and not being able to find the trays.  5182-4544 is
correct (mine are Rev.D, but I doubt that matters).

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518