[rescue] Head for a SparcStation 2

John Lee j.benlin.lee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:41:46 CDT 2005

A real honest to goodness LISP machine would be the coolest thing
ever. You could even stay Sun-centric by getting the Symbolics UX-1200
and plugging it into a VME bus Sun machine.

I've never come across a TI Explorer, except in pictures. Actually, I
don't think I've ever come across any LISPM in the flesh. They seem to
be hard to get ahold of. They're certainly not as plentiful as our
beloved Suns. Xerox had some LISPMs too, no?

My question was more in jest, than anything...it's going to be
Emacs+SLIME+SBCL for me for the time being. Make no mistake, though,
when I get enough room and dough there *will* be a Symbolics XL1200 in
my domicile.

- J