[rescue] Compaq IA-2

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Thu Aug 18 19:27:23 CDT 2005

These are quite a bit like my ProView iPad which runs BeIA. The boards are
made by the same company and only differ in that the IA-2 has a little less
onboard. You can 'rescue' these from Compaq's abandonment by putting a BeIA
image on the DOC and setting it up for your own ISP instead of theirs. If you
still have in in a while I might be interested since you can really make a
nice little system out of these for some things. A faster CPU and fill both
DIMM slots gives them a nice boost.

DLazlo

--
I use BeOS on my PC.