[rescue] Creating/Simulating/Emulating an old 1970s Bell Telephone Network

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 16 08:56:37 CDT 2005

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Paul Mantz wrote:

> damn, can I take your class online? :-)

 Unfortunately, this is a classroom-based course.. but I do have a C/C++
Programming internet course that is in dire need of additional bodies...
:)

 I do it all on the Linux command-line, and am planning to spin in some
threading and concurrency focus this semester...

 For some reason, people tend to shy away more from programming.. there's
this rumor that it is more difficult.. when all it does is really make you
think... (hmm.. maybe that's why we're in such trouble these days).

 -Matthew

---
 Matthew Haas
 Corning/Watkins Glen, NY